Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Hello from Science Teacher Land!

This is my first entry in my new teaching blog. I am excited to be on my own with a blog.

First, a little information about me. I was born in 1955 and have been teaching high school Biology and Anatomy since around 1980. I am married to my college sweetheart who is now the city chemist. We live in Florida with 8 cats, a cockatiel, hermit crabs, and triops. Yes, it's a zoo here.

My high school has around 2000 students. This term I have 3 classes of Anatomy/Physiology Honors students. It is both challenging and rewarding to teach at this level. I have had some health problems I may relate in later posts that have made this year even more of a challenge. Fortunately the school year is winding down and I should have a little time to rest this summer.

My wife and I are deeply involved in animal rescue with our local group Goliath and Bebe's World. We can usually be found Saturdays helping out with cat adoptions based at a local Petco.

That's about it for now. I am looking forward to sharing what my life is like with you. Until next time, take care and all the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home