Sunday, November 05, 2006

Things That Raise And Lower My Blood Pressure

Something to raise my B.P. :
Friday I returned tests to my Physical Science class. One student announced loudly to the class "Of course I failed. He didn't teach anything." Usually I ignore stupid comments but not this time. I told her "You spent the week doodling and writing notes to your friends instead of participating in class and going over the questions with us. You did not read the chapter material. You never once asked a question about the material or asked for extra help. You didn't study for the exam. And now you think it is my fault that you didn't learn the material?"

Something to lower my B.P. :
We had 4 cat adoptions Saturday for Goliath and Bebe's World. Here is a shot of Tux and Ella, a brother and sister we are trying to find a home for together. No luck this weekend but maybe next week.





Technorati Tags: ,
,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home