Monday, January 14, 2008

Bookends


Now you see why we have so much difficulty telling Elvira and Ellen apart. Elvira is on the left. She has just a little bit more white on her chest.

They go in tomorrow for their spays. I hope that everything goes well.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, Blogger T - Another Geek Girl said...

They're adorable!

You should turn them into LOL kittehs.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger cube said...

They are cuties. Having two kittens is way more fun than having one.

They remind me of a cat I had years ago who was black with just a touch of white at the chest. Good old Bubba.

 
At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, they do look alike, like you did a clone in Photoshop or something!

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger kat said...

I think I'm seeing double :) They are cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home