The chiropractor
I went to a new chiropractor yesterday for the compressed nerve in my neck. He specializes in sports injuries and has a lot of experience with my type of problem. He took a couple of neck xrays, gave an adjustment, and applied an electrical current to the area that is somewhat similar to a TENS unit but is stronger. I've only had one treatment but I already notice a little improvement. The numbness and tingling in the arm is not quite as bad now. I go back tomorrow to discuss the xray results and get another treatment. They have a new computerized traction table that I may be using in the future, depending upon what they decide tomorrow.
Labels: chiropractor, nerve, pain


1 Comments:
I've heard good things about the VAX-D treatment (traction table program). It wasn't covered when I was needing treatment.
Post a Comment
<< Home