Finishing the school year

This was a pretty routine day. I ordered some supplies for next year, took down posters from the walls, and doublechecked my grades to make certain they were put in correctly. I'm 90% done for the year now except for one student who hasn't taken his final exam yet. I left two messages on his answering machine and said I would expect to see him tomorrow morning at 8:30 AM. If he doesn't show again I'm not going to worry about it. He will still pass with a D. If he doesn't care enough to even call and arrange a time to take the makeup test, I am not going to sweat it.
A fellow member of the PetBunny group I belong to is in town for a meeting. We are going to take her out to dinner tomorrow evening and then let her meet our famous bunny Sir Francis. He is somewhat of a legend because he has been through a number of serious health problems and has survived. He is also known as the bunny who bonded with a 14 pound cat. He is 8 1/2 years old and has been with Tommy cat for 7 years now. Their photo was on the Ellen show several weeks ago. Francis' story is at http://userpages.aug.com/albink/francis.htm and Tommy's story is at http://userpages.aug.com/albink/tommy.htm


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home