Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I'm Free!!!


I went in this morning and turned in my computer and keys. The principal's secretary asked if I was going to the luncheon at the Crab Shack. I told her that I was not because I am a vegetarian. She looked shocked for a moment while it sank in and then said "OK". They have nothing except salads there that I could eat and frankly I am not a rabbit! I like food when I eat and they did not bother to make any allowances for vegetarians. Gee, and they wonder why I never attend any of the faculty gatherings! I've only mentioned the fact I am a vegetarian, oh..., 100 or so times in the past 3 years that man has been principal. He is moving up to another job next year in the county office. Perhaps the next principal will care enough about his staff to remember little things like that.

The graduation ceremony for the high school went off as planned (boring) Saturday evening. Here is a shot of me as the faculty was going into the auditorium amidst great pomp and decorum. I decided to flash a little leg at the cameraperson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home