Viscount Peter
We got Peter from the local kill shelter. He was the only bunny there, placed in the back in a bare wire cage. They had given him what looked like grass clippings to eat and he had no water. The dogs in the next room were all barking and Peter was scared to death. Even though he had obviously never been handled or let out of a cage before, when I opened the cage top and placed my hand into it, he came running over and nuzzled my fingers. It took maybe two seconds before I looked at the wife and said "We are taking him out of this hellhole". I found out from them that a young couple dumped Peter off when they moved to an apartment that didn't allow pets.
Now Peter has the more regal title Viscount Peter. He is a real sweet little guy. Here is a short video of him.


3 Comments:
Hi Ken!
Thanks for visiting my blog.
He's cute! Looks like he has lots of wild blood in him.
We once had a couple of wild rabbits. We were asked to bring them up. Great fun.
We only needed to tap on the floor a couple of times and they came running.
Such fun!
Oh poor baby! I just can't imagine how he must have felt hearing all of those dogs! How awful!
I think animals can tell when someone loves them! :-)
Awww, he's a cute little guy.
I didn't know bunnies could do tricks like that? That was great.
Glad he has a good home now :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home