Thursday, June 01, 2006

Make Me A Millionaire!!

While working on the new webpages today my mind was wandering and something occurred to me suddenly. I could quit teaching this Fall instead of waiting for another four years to pass if I only had a million dollars to invest. I could live off of the interest from this and then when Karen and I die we would leave the principal to Goliath and Bebe's World, the local animal rescue group we volunteer for.

Here's the deal. You will probably never have a chance to become a millionaire and retire early. BUT if two million people each sent $1 or the equivalent in their money, I would have enough to pay off federal taxes I would owe and have that million dollars to invest! I could retire!! Wow, what a nice idea!!! So... with no promise of anything in return, start sending those $1 donations to my early retirement fund to:
Ken Albin
3000 A Pacetti Road
St. Augustine, Florida 32092 USA

Let's get me out of this job before I go completely crazy from the stress and give me the life of
luxury I deserve! Retire me before the school year begins this August and I can tell the administration which part of my anatomy they can kiss! Do it for all those little people out there like me who slave away their lives in education (26 years so far!) with no appreciation from the world. The more I think of this plan, the better I like it. Send your pittance today!!!!!

Well, back to working on those webpages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home