Friday, June 23, 2006

Meet the cats: Beau



I've been slowly recovering from the sinus infection and have been lying around the house all week. With not much to do, I've been taking some shots of the cats and bunny here. Since I've already started on the "meet the cats" theme with Luvey I thought I would let you meet Beau, or as we call him, Crazy Beau. This set of shots is when I was getting the camera out to change batteries. Beau took advantage of my opening the dresser drawer to check things out and try to steal a sheet of paper from inside.

Beau is the son of Velvet. We adopted them about 1/2 a year ago from the local shelter we volunteer for. Beau's favorite toy is his sponge ball which he carries everywhere and plays 'fetch' with. He also loves to steal socks and underwear from the dirty clothes hamper and carry them through the house. From this description and the photos above you now understand where he got his nickname from!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home