Still living
The sinus infection continues in full force while I medicate and then go in each day for my computer class. I'm hanging in ok so far but will probably have to go to the doctor this weekend.
Such is life.
The life of a high school teacher with comments on health issues and any other interesting things that come to mind.
2 Comments:
Here is some advice-- STAY AWAY FROM MILK or milk products. I have asthma and milk builds fluid onto the lungs when you have any kind of sinus or allergy infection. I did not do this back in October and came down with the early stages of pneumonia-- so I learned my lesson there.
Also just keep taking lots of Vitamins C- and if you can drink energy drinks, drink one when you get more stronger
Hope you feel better
use those saline sprays. I get sinus infections a lot also. Hot packs on my face help open things up. When I REALLY need some sleep and am all stopped up I use some Afrin to be able to breath. Good luck. Lots of liquids is also key. My doc also told me to stay away from milk products.
Post a Comment
<< Home