Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Those Special Moments In Life

What is one of your favorite moments in life that you will always treasure? Many of mine center around humor of one type or another. One special moment happened my first year teaching. My wife Karen and I were both new middle school science teachers at the same school. One day I was relaxing in the teacher's lounge with a group while the wife was on playground duty. Two boys started fighting and she couldn't stop it. Suddenly she burst into the lounge waving her arms and screamed "I need a man!". Up jumped a math teacher who grinned and shouted back "Here I am!". I just buried my head in my hands while Karen turned three shades of purple. Priceless!

Now, what is a special memory of yours? It can be funny, sad, or one of those "ahhh" moments. Come on, share it!


Technorati Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home