The Strange World of Cats
You know, living with 9 cats and a bunny makes for some interesting moments here. Our white cat Luvey has been told repeatedly not to get up in the window next to the cockatiel because she throws the bird into a panic. Luvey decided one day that if she closed her eyes and tucked her head under the potted plant that we would not be able to see her! Unfortunately for her we did happen to notice her large 14 pound body perched in the window and down she went.
Technorati Tags: Cat,
Kitty,Pet



6 Comments:
I love it!!! So sneaky.
sharing a home with cockatiels and cats is a constant source of amusement under this roof, too; one needs to be ever mindful of whose turn it is for what I call Floor Time. I especially enjoyed Luvey's modus operandi: "if I can't see them, they can't see me."
This is also a common tack used in a toddler's first hide-and-seek efforts...charming.
Apparently a cat and dog mated and the cat had a dog/cat mixture. See for yourself:
www.minor-ripper.blogspot.com
looks cute Myspace Graphics
Most of us are scared of having cats as pets in Nigeria. And most people see black cats as witches and wizards in animal disguise.
I have never seen any cat since I came to this place on Bonny Island in Nigeria. Never even heard any Miaow!
God bless.
How cute is that..although maybe not brilliant all the time..they are most of the time..I have 7..so you got me beat.
Their curiosity is notorious..every day they teach me why. Never a dull moment.
Post a Comment
<< Home