Freddie Mercury

Freddie has really come a long ways in the past two years here. From completely feral to somewhat shy is quite an accomplishment. He even lets Karen pet him occasionally but Freddie is still a daddy's boy. He watches the other cats and when one of them comes up to be petted he trots along beside them and demands his share of petting. Here is a nice picture of him relaxing on the couch. When we first got him he spent most of his time under the bed.
Labels: cat, feral, Freddie Mercury, rescue, wild


2 Comments:
I have the experience of having had a relatively tame cat who adopted some feral behaviors after my son became a toddler. She avoids him like the plague, not that he has ever been allowed to torment her--his energy just freaks her out. I am somewhat joking about the feral part, but let's just say that Freddie wouldn't have done as well at my place. I think you guys rock for your work with animals. :-)
Beautiful fellow, and I love his name!
Post a Comment
<< Home