Sunday, April 15, 2007

A Little Nervous Now?


Well, the students who were recently coasting along doing no work are finally starting to wake up. Wednesday the interim reports go out and they are terrified that they are going to be grounded for life. So now it's "What can I do to raise my grades?". Well, how about doing something novel like studying and turning in work? It's really simple but some of them have dug an academic hole for themselves now and it will take more than one or two good grades to dig themselves out of it. Why do they do this to themselves? Oh well, I'll still be around to help them pick up the pieces and get their grades back up where they belong. Morning help, makeup labs and tests, all of it is being offered. It's what I get paid the big bucks for around here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home