No A/C
All my grades are now in. I stayed in my room for a few hours today but there is something wrong with the air conditioning on our hallway and it got up to a humid 83 degrees F. That's not bad until I tried to move around and pack up a few items. Whew! I went back home at 1 PM and completed some paperwork in cool comfort. It's one thing to want to finish the year but with a heart condition I'm not going to kill myself in the process. I'm about wrapped up anyway. One more hour of work and turning in papers and everything will be wrapped up until next year. This summer is pretty much free except for a workshop on website design and one on producing an Anatomy exit exam and pacing guide. These are both in June. Whee! I can almost see the end of the trail where I will get a few days of rest.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home