The Body is Wearing Down This Week
Yesterday I had labs in all classes. When I got home I took off my socks and found that my feet had blisters and were bleeding from all of the walking. Today I bandaged them up and went in. In Biology I went over respiration. In the Anatomy classes they worked on their MTV type video on protein synthesis. I played the song "Signs" they are using probably 30 times. My hand is sore and I have the worst migraine I've had in ages. It's been a good week but my old body is telling me it's time for a major rest. Unfortunately that isn't going to happen since we have the FCAT Writes next week and a lot of classwork and labs.


2 Comments:
This can't be!!! You are my walking inspiration. I started walking during lunch this week, and whenever I start to feel tired, I tell myself, "Ken does this for five miles" and keep on going. What's up? Is it your shoes?
Thanks Ladybanana and Michelle! Michelle ma belle, the shoes are the softest Florsheim shoes. I think it's just that I've been leaving it all out on the lab floor this week. Ladybanana, I'm going to try my best to de-stress this weekend. There is a local craft fair today we are going to visit and a blues festival tonight where I can unwind. It's just that time of the year where there isn't enough time to do everything that needs to be done, the kids all need constant help, and it all just gets a little insane at times. I love it but it's a huge drain on the spirit and the old bod. Thanks for the encouragement. I'm still plugging away and smiling. I loathe self-pity so will forgo the pity party and just 'party on, Garth!'
Post a Comment
<< Home