Friday, February 22, 2008

The Joy Of Our ESIS Program

You've all heard me talk about ESIS before. Well, it came through again with flying colors. We gave out interims today and when my 04 class came in they all began complaining that they did not have a grade for Anatomy. I had previously checked ESIS after inputting grades and they were all fine. So I went back into ESIS and the program had erased that class's grades! Before you accuse me of not saving the grades let me point out that the interims had my comments printed for the class but no grades! It was rather humorous seeing "outstanding work" next to a blank grade. I went back into ESIS and put the grades in again. I then had to write the grades into each interim and initial them. I don't know where these grades disappeared to but at least the other two classes were ok. I just love ESIS!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home