Awww. I like your kitties. My wife adopted a kitty for me as a birthday present. A woman my wife works with became allergic to her cats and needed to give them away and I agreed to take the female. Her name is Chloe and she's a lover :o) She's a sweet cat. I'll have to put a picture of her up on my blog.
I taught high school Anatomy and Biology for 30.5 years before becoming a professional wildlife/nature photographer, specializing in Florida photography.
2 Comments:
Awww. I like your kitties.
My wife adopted a kitty for me as a birthday present.
A woman my wife works with became allergic to her cats and needed to give them away and I agreed to take the female.
Her name is Chloe and she's a lover :o)
She's a sweet cat. I'll have to put a picture of her up on my blog.
Awww, I'm so jealous! My kitties hate each other - and they're mother and daughter!
I have such a soft spot for black kitties. They look so mean and scary but they're (usually) so sweet.
Post a Comment
<< Home