Sorry, Katherine. It is a very professionally done hoax. You can try it out for yourself by clicking on the video at the end. Don't feel bad. One of the PetBunny list people really got me with this one. I fell for it hook, line, and sinker! Great fun, as michelle said.
I taught high school Anatomy and Biology for 30.5 years before becoming a professional wildlife/nature photographer, specializing in Florida photography.
4 Comments:
Hey... I'm very naive....but are you really running for president Ken?? I guess you DID got me, from the last comment :-)
Ha! My dad sent me this, and I "got" someone with it! FUN!
Sorry, Katherine. It is a very professionally done hoax. You can try it out for yourself by clicking on the video at the end. Don't feel bad. One of the PetBunny list people really got me with this one. I fell for it hook, line, and sinker! Great fun, as michelle said.
Hahaha this was loads of fun! If I hadn't seen the comments here, I would probably have been fooled for some time.
Post a Comment
<< Home