Wednesday, September 03, 2008

How To Dress A Moose

Alaskan governor and possible future V.P. Palin said that learning how to dress a moose is a valuable skill she has. One day I might want to move to Alaska so I have been practicing.



What do you think? Maybe something in a pink chiffon instead?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! That whole thing reminds me of how the public just eats up images of Bush chopping wood at the ranch.

Ack.

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Hanna said...

Haha this was funny. :) Mmm pink chiffon would totally do.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Chris said...

If a biology teacher doesn't know how to dress a moose, what hope do I have? ;)

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger cube said...

Pink chiffon is fine as long as you don't forget the lipstick ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home