Why My Blog is Locked
I got a notice from Google that I am a possible spammer. Please take a moment to look over this blog and tell me what could possibly be spam. Their anti-spam software targeted this blog and I am mad as hell at having to spend several hours today trying to get to the bottom of it. Don't they have any real human beings there making decisions any more? It is more difficult emailing a real human there than directly emailing the President. I never did get an email address to write to them so I finally sent the verification email to hopefully have my evil spam blog unlocked in a few days (if I am lucky). This is a hell of a way to run a company.


1 Comments:
Can anyone recommend the best IT automation system for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central remote desktop
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!
Post a Comment
<< Home