I've just put up the webpage on dad's life on the website. The formatting is not perfect but overall it looks pretty good. I did expand the writing to include some additional anecdotes, a couple of which might be considered 'politically incorrect' and a little off color. I needed to include these since there is no other record of how off the wall his sense of humor truly was.When I looked on the web for material on the 16th Mechanized Cavalry group I could find very little history so some of these personal anecdotes will be important to those out there who are looking for material about the group during WW2. Some of the rest will just be of importance to the immediate family. You can check it all out under the links section on the right. When you get to the Albin Family website, click on the "Dad's Life" section. Let me know how it looks.
Technorati Tags: Dad, Cavalry, World War 2, Texas, TVA, Florida


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home