Saturday, July 01, 2006

Cat adoption day!

Here are some nice shots from today's cat adoptions. My wife and I volunteer for a local animal rescue and adoption group called Goliath and Bebe's World. Each weekend they adopt out cats and dogs at the local Petco. We deal mainly with the cat adoptions and had a fairly successful day today with 4 adoptions out of 15 cats. We had a larger than normal number of kittens today and you know how photogenic kittens are! My favorite photo is the last one.





Here is my wife Karen holding one of the adoptees.




Me playing with one of the kittens through the cage bars.







A closeup of one of the siamese mixes.




Technorati Tags: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Dreama said...

awwww, they're cute. I have two cats and my daughter has one here with her, and we would love to take in more if I had more room...I love kitties!

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Ken Albin said...

Thanks, Sky. Yes, that's how we wound up with 8 cats at home now! All of ours are rescues that no one wanted to adopt and we are crazy about them all. The fact we are maxed out roomwise does give us added urgency to try very hard to get good homes for the guys that come in for adoption.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home