Wednesday, October 31, 2007

ESIS

ESIS is a terribly flawed program that our county bought for an initial cost of $200,000. Our school is required to use it this year to justify this purchase. It sometimes erases grades and is very clumsy and slow to use. Humor is a good response to silly things so I made this video cheering ESIS. It is like a 60's LSD trip so enjoy! It's only a minute long.

Update note: I was forced to remove this video by the district school administration. See my blog on March 7, 2008 for more information about this.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Tawnya Shields said...

All I could do was sit and stare with my mouth open. Your description was very accurate. LOL...

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day and commenting.

I am glad there are others that care enough to help animals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home