Back To Walking

Hi all! The wife Karen and I used to walk 6 miles a day for exercise. We stopped for several months due to some health problems and sort of slid out of the habit. Today we started walking again because we had both put on about 15 pounds and nice spare tires around the middle. We started back at 3 miles and plan on slowly adding to this as we get back into shape until we return to our usual distance. Here is a shot of one of the most distinguishing aspects of Florida we passed on our little stroll.


4 Comments:
We walk everyday too. It's amazing what a difference it makes. It's also a good moment to talk we find
Enjoy your walking. In Chicago, walking season is just at the end. I'm jealous.
Wow such a beautiful nature! I would take strolls very often if it looked as nice as that where I live. Well it's nice here as well, but it's too much big-city life.
Your walking habit has inspired me for some time. At this point, I'm finally in the habit. Sage and I walk to school and back. It is just amazing how different I feel in terms of handling stress! I'd love to work up to 6 miles. I think the extra pounds would really take a hike... (groan, I know)
Post a Comment
<< Home