Viscount Peter's Friend

It isn't everybunny who has their own stuffed bunny toy and Peter has two of them. Here is our new rabbit Peter grooming one of his little stuffed friends. How cute is that? He is settling in very nicely so far. Peter is learning a few new words and phrases now such as 'go cage', 'greenies', and 'good boy'. Learning these took a few days but he isn't a dumb bunny. Peter learned how to use his litter pan in just one day.


2 Comments:
That is one of the cutest pictures I've seen. In comparison to Peter, my cat is not all that smart, I'm afraid.
You know, I really had no idea that bunnies understood some words. Cool post.
Lol, my cat really isn't all that smart either. She managed to run straight into a sliding glass door when she caught sight of some Squirrels outside :S
Post a Comment
<< Home