The Skipper
I just found out today that one of my honors Anatomy students has not been coming to class the past two days. He is missing 2 tests from absences. I have been emailing the concerned father who said that this student would get with me about the tests. I offered to give them Monday and Tuesday but he didn't bother to appear. When asked where he was during class, the student told dad that he was working in the library. I did sign passes last week for this but since I haven't seen him this week I did not give him a library pass either day he was missing. They are not supposed to get into the library without a pass so I don't know if he forged my name on a pass or how exactly he got into the library (if he even went there). This is very odd behavior for an honors level student since they usually are paranoid about making up all missed work and are usually very honest. If he doesn't make up the work he will be the only honors student of mine this term who will fail.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home