Geesh!

Well folks, it's preplanning time again. I've really had a great, calm start to the year and have been looking forward to seeing the kids tomorrow. So what happens? I twist my lower back the wrong way and have a pinched nerve that takes my breath away every time I move. Damn it! I'm going to have a good first day with the kids if it kills me. The Anatomy class will be trying out a software program that plays "20 questions". It's a good lead-in to the Scientific Method. The Biology I Honors classes will be given a murder mystery to solve that involves using their wits, reading an autopsy report, a video of the crime scene, and looking at samples under a microscope.
I am NOT going to let this pinched nerve stop me!


1 Comments:
I liked science in high school but I think it would have been my favorite class if I had you for a teacher. :) Good Luck tomorrow! Hope you feel better.
Post a Comment
<< Home