Mistress Of The Dark
I was sitting in the living room watching the news this morning when I heard a kitchen cabinet opening. I looked just in time to see a black tail disappearing into the cabinet. A moment later cans of Fancy Feast started flying out of the cabinet onto the floor where two of our other guys were waiting. The wife Karen was puzzled why I was laughing my head off so she came in to see. Our Elvira was telling us she wanted to be fed! Here is the little scamp caught in the act when I opened the cabinet. I knew you all wouldn't believe this unless I provided visual proof.
And here is Elvira right after Karen grabbed her out of the cabinet to save the remaining cans of food from being deposited on the kitchen floor. I think she would have also opened the cans if she could have. Welcome to my world!
Labels: cat, cute, Elvira, food, intelligent, kitten, mischief




6 Comments:
Oh what a lovely cat! I love cats. They are my favorite animal. =)
Mischievously wonderful.
Go, Elvira, go!!
ah i cant get my comment to work!!
what a clever kitty
When cats learn to use a can opener, we'll be obsolete. Until then, they need humans as their staff.
Post a Comment
<< Home