Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Happy hump day!


...to everyone out there. There are a couple of bits of news. First, I got the triops tattoo. It was a very interesting experience. Ms. Deborah did her usual excellent work while my wife Karen, Deborah, another tattoo artist, and a friend of Deborah's chatted about Ed Wood films. I sat facing a picture of Jesus and a photo of Elvis so you just know it was an interesting conversation! In a few days after it heals I will unveil what I am calling 'King Triops'. It's unique.

We heard that the 20 pound cat Bowser that we have been trying to adopt out was finally adopted Sunday! (see photo) We've been trying for 6 months to find him a good home and this huge sweetheart has one now thanks to Goliath and Bebe's World. He deserves it. I only wish we had been volunteering that day so we could have been a part of it.

We are making a music video on organic body chemicals in the Anatomy class now. Final taping is Friday and it's gone well so far. The music they are writing lyrics to is "Satisfaction" by the Rolling Stones. I'm doing rhythm guitar duty on a Seagull acoustic and a student is handling lead on an ESP electric and my Fender Blues Deluxe amp. I'm not quitting my day job but I think we will pull it together enough to do a halfway creditable job. At least I hope we do.

Till next time, take care and be good out there!


Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home