Teaching and All That Jazz
The life of a high school teacher with comments on health issues and any other interesting things that come to mind.
The life of a high school teacher with comments on health issues and any other interesting things that come to mind.
4 Comments:
Oh awesome!!! So do you get to show it to the kids?
Yep, I've already shown the tattoo to my students. The most common remark was 'Ooooh, that's creepy!'. It's at the peeling/itchy stage now and I will sure be glad when it fully heals in a week or so.
Cool, I used to sell those in a kit. I have one left that I'm saving for my Halloween party.
One of the neat things about them is that you can keep them going for generations if you dry out the eggs awhile and then add distilled water. Later you slowly add a little spring water each day over the course of a week and voila, another triops batch! I have some that are from generation #8.
Post a Comment
<< Home