T'ai Chi

I hate exercise. I know, it's healthy and I will add years to my life with a good exercise regimen. Actually I do walk a lot. I just do not have the patience or inclination to sweat buckets of perspiration after teaching all day. That's why I love t'ai chi. It relieves the pent up stresses of the day while gently stretching the muscles and joints. Afterwards I feel balanced and calm. I started with the David Carradine AM/PM DVD and really was hooked on it. After that I stepped up to the more intricate and demanding DVD "The Method". It takes you up to an intermediate level. I have another DVD for the time I am ready to advance to an even higher level. I highly recommend t'ai chi for anyone who wants a gentle workout that leaves you feeling great.


1 Comments:
I've never seen his am/pm DVD, however for a beginner, I'd recommend checking out the DVD series by Paul Lam, an MD and taiji instructor.
Post a Comment
<< Home